Come sail with us! Wellington’s most luxury charter vessel!!
Join us for a cruise on the 12.6-metre catamaran Megisti this season!
- Accomodation onboard in the dress circle of Wellington. Enquire about a non-sailing night aboard Megisti, moored up outside Dockside/ Crab shack on Queens Wharf ….just down from the TSB Arena! The night can be a wee bit rocky if a northerly swell happens, but ,hey!, you’re on a boat! Two cabins available, both double/ queen beds and both private ensuites. Free tea/ coffee making. You can easily walk less than 50 metres to a concert or top restaurants for dinner or top cafes for breakfast!!
- Overnight experience for one couple at a time, leave at 6.30pm and back at 9am next day. Any season special for this at $650 , includes Dinner, bed and breakfast with a sail! Normally boat only goes out at $800 minimum……get in!!! ( conditions apply and availability)
- Point of difference with ALL other charters in Wellington…WE SAIL!!..unless a once in a month calm day…
- Megisti has more than one toilet aboard….actually 4 toilets!!!
- We almost always see Little Blue Penguins on every sail. We see them up nice and close so bring your camera.
-New location for drop offs and pick ups if required is the function venue “The Pier” in Evans Bay.
See Wellington from a different perspective. Feel the wind in your hair, while enjoying a drink from our fully licensed on-board bar or a Latte from the Galley.
Straight from the Caribbean, Megisti has travelled through the Panama Canal and over the Pacific Ocean to join us here in Wellington and is now available for your charter! Casual trips leave from Queens Wharf daily as the weather allows in spring, summer and autumn. Normally at 11am and 2pm. Please enquire on the day on 0275389472
Megisti is available for private hire, perfect for corporate functions, romantic sails, hens and stags do’s and birthday parties of all age. We do on-board BBQ ( BYO or we can arrange), wedding transfers, learn the basics on a big boat pre-charter overseas, themed sails, 3-7 days live on-boards and overnight accommodation. CHECK OUT ALL THE PAGES!!
Call, email or visit us today to book your ticket, see below. Maximum 20 persons per day trip, so don’t miss out!